FD Rapid MultiStain™ Kit
|Product Name||Catalog #||Size||Downloads|
|FD Rapid MultiStain™ Kit||PK501||250 ml x 5||Manual
FD Rapid MultiStain™ Kit, a user-friendly histological staining system, is especially designed for the morphological study of the central nervous system.The kit provides 5 most frequently used staining solutions, including hematoxylin, eosin Y, cresyl violet, neutral red and methyl green solution, all of which are ready to use straight from the bottle. FD Rapid MultiStain™ Kit has been tested extensively in tissues from both experimental animals and postmortem human brains. The solutions can be used with frozen and paraffin-embedded tissue sections, as well as cultured cells.
The unique formulas of these dye solutions allow researchers who have little or no histological experience to produce the most reliable and specific staining of cellular elements with a low background. In addition, the simple procedure for each staining can be easily adopted in all types of research laboratories.
Store at room temperature
- FD Hematoxylin Solution™ (cf. photo samples) 250 ml
- FD Eosin Y Solution™ (cf. photo samples) 250 ml
- FD Cresyl Violet Solution™ (cf. photo samples) 250 ml
- FD Neutral Red Solution™ 250 ml
- FD Methyl Green Solution™ (cf. photo samples) 250 ml
- Acetic Acid Solution 250 ml
- Resinous mounting medium 6 ml
- Cover glass forceps 1
- Disposable Pasteur Pipets 5
- Rubber bulb 1
- User Manual 1
Materials required but not included:
- Double distilled or deionized water.
- Histological supplies and equipment, including adhesive microscope slides, coverslips, staining jars, ethanol, xylene or xylene substitutes and a light microscope.