This service includes immunostaining, mounting and/or coverslipping as well as labeling the slides. As a result, you will receive immunofluorescence labeled tissue sections ready for microscopic observations.
Procedure: Sections will be processed free-floating or on slides for immunostaining with one or more specific antibodies according to the indirect immunofluorescence method¹.
- SI207-1 Immunofluorescence labeling with 1 primary antibody on free-floating sections
- SI207-2 Immunofluorescence labeling with 1 primary antibody on sections mounted on slides
- SI207-3 Immunofluorescence labeling 2 primary antibodies on free-floating sections
- SI207-4 Immunofluorescence labeling with 2 primary antibodies on sections mounted on slides
- A quotation is required before placing an order.
- The investigator needs to provide fixed or unfixed frozen tissue sections and the specific antibodies.
- Please contact us for more information.
- Coons, A.H. (1958) Fluorescent antibody methods. In J.F. Danielli (ed): General Cytochemical Methods. New York: Academic Press, pp. 399-422.