This service includes immunolabeling, mounting and/or coverslipping as well as labeling the slides. As a result, you will receive immunogold labeled tissue sections ready for microscopic observations.
Sections will be processed free-floating or on slides for immunohistochemistry with 1 or more specific antibodies according to immunogold labeling technique¹.
- SI305-1 Immunogold labeling with 1 primary antibody on free-floating sections
- SI305-2 Immunogold labeling with 1 primary antibody on sections mounted on slides
- SI305-3 Immunogold labeling with 2 primary antibodies on free-floating sections
- SI305-4 Immunogold labeling with 2 primary antibodies on sections mounted on slides
- A quotation is required before placing an order.
- The investigator needs to provide fixed (or unfixed frozen) tissue sections and the specific antibodies.
- Please contact us for more information.
- Humbel B. M., Sibon O. C. M., Stierhof Y.-D. and Schwarz H. (1995) Ultra-small gold particles and silver enhancement as a detection system in immunolabeling and In Situ Hybridization experiments. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 43, 735-737.