This service includes section pretreatment, staining or labeling, mounting and/or coverslipping as well as labeling of slides. As a result, you will receive professionally processed tissue sections ready for microscopic observations.
Procedure: Sections will be processed free-floating (SD105-1, SD105-2) or on slides (SD105-3, SD105-4) for the detection of neurodegeneration with one of the following techniques.
- SD105-1 Silver staining with FD NeuroSilverTM Kit, cf. SD101
- SD105-2 Silver staining with Gallyas’s procedure, cf. SD102
- SD105-3 Detection of DNA fragmentation with ISNT, cf. SD103
- SD105-4 Detection of neuronal apoptosis with TUNEL, cf. SD104
- A quotation is required before placing an order.
- The investigator needs to provide fixed (SD105-1, 2) or unfixed frozen (SD105-3, 4) tissue.
- Please contact us for tissue preparation.